These Wave-Style Square Beech Wood Cooking Chopsticks are the only chopsticks that you need to deep-fry and cook or serve hot pot, noodles, vegetable stir-fry, and other Oriental and Asian dishes. They are made of solid wood, thus, their nice weight and sturdy make. They are hand-polished without paint or wax. And, they have their carved Seigaiha or ancient Japanese wave-inspired design around the tip to excite the eyes, elevate the look or presentation of your Asian dish, as well as invite prosperity, good health, and good luck. Take your pick from two (2) chopstick lengths, that's the 13" cooking chopsticks, which are excellent for Asian tabletop cooking, as serving chopsticks, and for quick mixing, whisking eggs, and stirring sauces, and the 16" cooking chopsticks, which extra length helps to keep your hand away from the heat while you cook or from the splashes of oil while you fry, mix, stir, or turn over food in a pan. So, really make it a joy to cook or enjoy an Asian food favorite by having these wave-style long chopsticks for your cooking chopsticks. Stock these for your kitchen, restaurant, entertaining needs, and dinner parties. And, see the smile in the faces of all your customers, family, and friends by having these for your brand's promotional chopsticks or for your chopsticks gifts and Asian party favors. Features:
- These Wave-Style Cooking Chopsticks are sold per pair
- Buy only what you need from a minimum order of 100 pairs
- Choose from 2 cooking chopstick lengths, that's 13" (33 cm) long or 16.5" (42 cm) long
- Made of beech wood. Hand-wash only to clean. With carved wave design. Durable. Weighs 0.15 lbs.
- Custom logo engraving is available. Please message us for a price quotation.
These Cooking Chopsticks are imported from China
Order Processing Time: 17 Business Days (Excludes Shipping Time)