These Personalized Labels for Chopsticks will brand your chopsticks in no time! They will make your personalized chopsticks, restaurant chopsticks, promotional chopsticks, chopsticks for sale, party chopsticks, and chopsticks for gifts, party favors, and trade show giveaways more memorable, attractive, and professional. And, because these custom printed chopstick labels feature your logo, finished artwork, or design as a laser print on high-quality paper, they look and feel like premium printed labels. They can stand up to the minor wear tear of handling, storing, or preparing your chopsticks for their intended use. And, they enhance the look of your design by displaying the latter as clean, bright, and vivid prints. Features:
- These Personalized Labels for Chopsticks (Chopsticks Not Included) are sold in Sets of 48
- Choose from 2 Monogram designs, 23 ink colors, and 19 font styles from our charts
- Monogram 1 will go in the place of the letter "N" in Image 1 or "J" in Image 2
- Monogram 2 will go in the place of the letter "R" in Image 1 or "T" in Image 2
- Assembly is required. To use: Wrap each personalized label around your chopsticks
- Custom logo printing is also available upon request (Additional charge applies)
- Please email your logo or finished artwork to Info@PersonalizedChopstickStore.Com
- Once we receive your image, we will contact you
- The standard production time is 3-5 business days (excludes shipping time)
- Rush production is not available for this item
Have More Questions?
- Please read our Personalized Favors FAQ
- Please contact us at Info@PersonalizedChopstickStore.Com
- Or call us for more information
Personalized chopstick labels are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Our personalized labels for chopsticks are packaged as carefully as possible. Although we can provide a refund for personalized chopstick labels, which are damaged during shipping, we cannot replace personalized chopstick labels, which are damaged during shipping. Please be sure to order additional personalized labels for chopsticks to provide for extra guests and for the probability for damage.